Winter is imminent and that means our Ford Transit factory carpet is about to be deteriorated by salt, slush, dirt, etc. Let’s make things right and protect our investment with Husky WeatherBeater Floor Mat (Floor Liner)!
What we Like
- The floor mat is cheaper than competitors, but has a high-quality feel, factory look and does exactly what it’s suppose to do!
- The floor mat is custom molded to fit the Ford Transit front floor perfectly: all the factory carpet is protected.
- It snaps into the factory floor mat posts, so it’s not going anywhere.
- It also has small pins that grip into the factory carpet for extra anchor.
What we Don’t Like …
- Because the floor mat is one piece, it’s tricky to remove. Don’t expect to remove the floor mat without spilling all the junk on the floor of the van… Therefore, we first vacuum the floor mat in place then remove it.
Models & Where to Buy
For Carpet Floor
For Vinyl Floor
Easy breezy. Just move both driver and passenger seats in the most rearward position and install the mat in place!
Maintenance and Care
We also considered WeatherTech Floor Liner; the online reviews are all great, but the price tag is much higher too.
- Husky Website: https://www.huskyliners.com/Floor-Mats-Floor-Liners
- Installation and Care: https://www.huskyliners.com/images/ePIM/original/1877_InstallationInstructionFront_Back.pdf
That’s it, cheers!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click a product link and buy anything from the merchant (Amazon, eBay, etc.) we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not.