WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED.
Stay in touch!
JOIN 40,000+ FOLLOWERS VIA FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR YOUTUBE:
NICE TO MEET YOU.
Heads Up: Exclusive Deals!
Thanks to all of you, we managed to negociate group discount on these. Strength in numbers!
- Scopema Swivels and Cabbunk Bund Beds: 5% OFF with coupon code "FarOutRide".
- VanMadeGear Insulated Window Covers: 5% OFF with coupon code "faroutride".
- Van Scans and 3D Models: 10% OFF Scans (code "FarOutRide") and 5% OFF 3D Models (code "FarOutModel").
- Bay Marine Supply: We're trying, let's see how it goes!
Got ’em. Good to go
Got two , one for each of my transits CCP .Have not installed yet. Delivery was super prompt. Well packaged.Seems like it will work exactly as expected. Also nice to support a great contributor to the van world.
Thanks Edward, much appreciated! 🙂
Received in good order – great quality and the enclosed contacts will help avoid electrical shorts from dropped wrenches, etc
Cover works perfectly.
Only one problem: the 285-series breakers come with little soft-rubber caps to cover the terminals. The enclosure seems not to fit when those caps are in place. Remove the caps, and the enclosure lid fits fine. I may have used a bit too much force on the lid, to try and make it fit. Now that the caps are gone, no problem.
That’s correct! The small soft-rubber caps have to be removed. They are no longer required since the enclosure completely protects the breaker.
The product photos show the breaker without the rubber caps, but I’ll add some text to clarify as well 🙂
Thanks for your support,
You all out did yourself with the design and implementation of the circuit breaker enclosure.
1. Having relocatable cable lug port coverlets. (Now I wish BlueSea would do something similar for their m-Series battery disconnect switches rather than having to permanently break a tab off.)
2. Having the base ‘snap’ into the back of the circuit breaker (Pure elegance, the marketing department would call that a ‘surprise and delight’).
3. Tolerances, everything fit perfectly.
4. Having the front snap in rather than using a fastener, again pure elegance.
Thank you for demonstrating that refined design can still be found.