Wiring Diagram & Tutorial
Suggested Price: $40.00
This download includes:
- A high-resolution, printable, pdf file of our latest wiring diagram.
- “From Blank Page to Wiring Diagram in 15 Steps” tutorial to help you read and understand the diagram 🙂
What’s in it for you:
- Save hundreds of hours when used in conjunction with our DIY Calculator & Maker (yep, we mean it!).
- Skip the “please review my diagram” on online forums or Facebook groups.
- Our wiring diagram is designed with flexibility in mind. Any sub-system can be deleted (monitor, inverter, solar, alternator, shore) or added later.
- Keep a copy at all time in your van so you, or someone else, can refer to it if anything happen.
- With over 1000 downloads, it’s safe to say it’s a tried-and-true design! Build your system with confidence.
What’s in it for us:
- Buying this diagram and using the product links throughout this website is the best way to say thanks if we were of any help to you
Thanks for your support and for keeping the dream alive!
V1 (April 2018 to Sept 2018)
- Initial release.
V2 (Sept 2018 to July 2019)
- Double entry gland, in lieu of right angle glands.
- 2 x 175W panels wired in Series, in lieu of 2 x 160W in parallel (15A breaker in lieu of 40A, 50A MPPT in lieu of 30A, 60A breaker in lieu of 40A).
- Alternator negative cable to bus bar, in lieu of to B2B.
- AWG 2/0 and 250A terminal fuse between battery and bus bars in lieu of variable cable gauge (to allow for future expansions); fuse added to inverter branch.
- 12V LOADS gauge, length and fuse adjusted to use common wire gauge (12 AWG and 14 AWG only).
V3 (July 2019 to …)
- Surface mount breakers in lieu of toggle/panel mount.
- Breakers in lieu of fuses for B2B charger.
- Victron 100|30 Solar Charger in lieu of 100|50.
- Bus Bars: 4 studs in lieu of 6 studs.
- System Monitoring: Simarine Pico option added.
- Propane Solenoid added.
If you are just getting started and want to learn about electrical system design, read this first: