Mud Flaps protect the fenders and exterior of the van from rocks, mud, road grime and other debris. And, we must admit, they make the van looks better too! We wished our Ford Transit came with them from factory, but it’s not the case. We went on a mission to find the best mud flaps for our Ford Transit and we finally got the WeatherTech Mud Flaps for front (#110051) and rear (#120051).
What we Like
- We dig the look!
- They’re easy to install; no drilling required.
- The time it takes to install them is approximately one beer.
- They come with very detailed and comprehensive instructions (with pictures).
What we Don’t Like …
- We wish the front mud flaps were a bit longer for extra protection.
- Don’t expect a miracle from mud flaps; the plastic trim under the van still gets muddy, but just a little further back than it used to.
Models & Where to Buy
Ford Transit 2015+ Front Mud Flaps:
Ford Transit 2015+ Rear Mud Flaps:
We normally like to add our own instructions, but here the manufacturer instructions are VERY comprehensive. It makes our job easier, nice 🙂 So here are the manufacturer instructions:
Maintenance and Care
Nothing to see here!
WeatherTech Website: www.weathertech.com/ford/2017/transit/mudflap-no-drill-digitalfit/
You Might Be Interested In:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click a product link and buy anything from the merchant, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not.
Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.