Builder’s Package: Diagrams & Tutorials for DIY Van Conversion
The Builder’s Package includes ALL our diagrams & tutorials! Please scroll down for the full description.
(Check “Free Stickers” is you want the stickers. Check “Donation” to add a tip. Thanks for your support!)
Included in the Builder’s Package:
And as a Bonus:
Ford Transit BEMM
Body & Equipment Mounting Manual (pdf)
Official Ford documentation. It contains all the specifications (electrical, chassis, body, etc.) and the do’s and don’t of the Transit modifications. Complying with this will prevent voiding the warranty.
Body & Equipment Guideline (pdf)
Official Mercedes documentation. It contains all the specifications (electrical, chassis, body, etc.) and the do’s and don’t of the Sprinter modifications. Complying with this will prevent voiding the warranty.
Body Builder’s Guide
Unfortunately the ProMaster Body Builder’s Guide is not available as a pdf, but it is available online here.
Our diagrams and tutorials are complementary to the information you’ll find throughout our website. If you’re very new to all of this, start with our Van Build page (faroutride.com/van-build) before buying our diagram(s); this is where you’ll familiarize yourself with all the topics involve in building a van (electrical, plumbing, etc.). Ready to design your own van? Then at this point our diagrams & tutorials will help! Please click on “MORE INFO” above to learn what each product contain.
Thanks for your support! –Isabelle and Antoine
The floor plan is a detailed interior layout plan of our personal Ford Transit (extended length, high roof). See screenshots of the floor plan here: faroutride.com/interior-layout). The floor plan does not include other van brands/models (Sprinter, ProMaster, etc).
What’s in it for you
- Save hundreds of hours of research.
- Skip the “please review my diagram” on discussion forums or Facebook groups.
- Keep a copy at all time in your van so you, or someone else, can refer to it if anything happen.
- With thousands of downloads, it’s safe to say it’s a tried-and-true design! Build your system with confidence.
What’s in it for us
Buying this diagram and using the affiliate links is the best way to say thanks and to help us stay on the road longer! 🙂
What’s in it for all
We give back 10% of the store proceeds:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
- Go to “Downloads” under My Account (faroutride.com/my-account), right-click and select “save link as…”:
HOW TO USE:
- To enable the interactive features, the wiring diagram must be opened on a computer (it won’t work on a smartphone or tablet) with Adobe Acrobat Reader (free version). You can download it here: get.adobe.com/reader
- After opening the wiring diagram in Acrobat Reader, do NOT click “edit” (if you do, it’ll ask for a password). Simply click on the dropdown menus and fill the text inputs, as shown in this preview video: youtu.be/9MEGls0qLZY