We’re no coffee experts, but we’re serious about our coffee routine! Here is what works for us:
1) Good coffee is important, but fresh grounded coffee is importanter! A few minutes prior to the extraction, we grind the coffee beans with the Porlex JP-30 “Tall” Hand Grinder. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
2) We then pull an Espresso Shot using the neat ROK Presso Manual Espresso Maker. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
3) Frothing the milk is done with the Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
There are various ways to brew coffee; this is our take on it! How do YOU brew yours?
The products that we use:
- Porlex JP-30 Hand Coffee Grinder (Buy on Amazon)
- Gator Coffee Kettle (Buy on Amazon)
- ROK Presso Manual Espresso Coffee Maker (Buy on Amazon)
- Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother (Buy on Amazon)
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 30,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Patreon or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine 🙂 In 2017 we sold our house (and everything in it), quit our engineering careers and moved into our self built campervan. We’ve been on the road since then and every day is an opportunity for a new adventure; we’re chasing our dreams and hopefully it inspires others to do the same!