The van conversion and house downsizing is going full speed ahead!
Here is the progress of the day:
We’re attacking the vertical space! We’re packing our stuff in the van and are adding shelves to maximize storage capacity. While we’re at it, we also get rid of a lot of our stuff, because the downsizing is happening real fast!!
In this picture:
- Portable Hot Shower System: Mr Heater BOSS XCW20 (Buy on Amazon)
- Water Spray Faucet with Coil Hose: Dura Faucet DF-SA186-WT (Buy on Amazon)
- Fork Mount: Delta bike hitch (x2) (Buy on Amazon)
- Telescopic Extension 12.5 Feet Ladder (Buy on Amazon)
- 25 Gallons Fresh Water Tank (Buy on Amazon)
- 50′ food-grade (lead free) water hose (Buy on Amazon)
Photo taken with:
- Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Buy on Amazon)
- Sony 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (Buy on Amazon)
- Manfrotto Tripod MVKBFR-LIVEUS Be Free with Fluid Video Kit (Buy on Amazon)
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 25,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Patreon or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine 🙂 In 2017 we sold our house (and everything in it), quit our engineering careers and moved into our self built campervan. We’ve been on the road since then and every day is an opportunity for a new adventure; we’re chasing our dreams and hopefully it inspires others to do the same!