The van conversion and house downsizing is going full speed ahead!
Here is the progress of the day:
- We finally added the decorative bed-frame
- We added a 120V outlet (above right countertop, below the battery monitor)
- We added a closet area below the bed (it’s accessible from the kitchen) along with a LED strip and a switch.
- We added the cabinet’s doors just below the oven.
In this picture:
- 120V GFCI Outlet 15A (Buy on Amazon)
- Bamboo folding table with aluminum legs (Buy on Amazon)
- Atwood 17″ Range with Piezo (Buy on Amazon)
- Dometic Sink VA7306 with integrated folding faucet & cover (Buy on Amazon)
- OontZ Angle 3XL Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers (Buy on Amazon)
- 12V Gimbal Fan (Buy on Amazon)
Photo taken with:
- Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Buy on Amazon)
- Sony 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (Buy on Amazon)
- Manfrotto Tripod MVKBFR-LIVEUS Be Free with Fluid Video Kit (Buy on Amazon)
THE RACE CONTINUES!
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 30,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Patreon or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine 🙂 In 2017 we sold our house (and everything in it), quit our engineering careers and moved into our self built campervan. We’ve been on the road since then and every day is an opportunity for a new adventure; we’re chasing our dreams and hopefully it inspires others to do the same!