The van conversion and house downsizing is going full speed ahead!
Here is the progress of the day:
- We finally added the decorative bed-frame
- We added a 120V outlet (above right countertop, below the battery monitor)
- We added a closet area below the bed (it’s accessible from the kitchen) along with a LED strip and a switch.
- We added the cabinet’s doors just below the oven.
In this picture:
- 120V GFCI Outlet 15A (http://amzn.to/2v8jFES)
- Bamboo folding table with aluminum legs (http://amzn.to/2v9Zbd0)
- Atwood 17″ Range with Piezo (http://amzn.to/2vDcaHq)
- Dometic Sink VA7306 with integrated folding faucet & cover (http://amzn.to/2v9RKCP)
- OontZ Angle 3XL Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers (http://amzn.to/2vt8k37)
- 12V Gimbal Fan (http://amzn.to/2v7GQyT)
Photo taken with:
- Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera (http://amzn.to/2hts80u)
- Sony 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (http://amzn.to/2v3qHe2)
- Manfrotto Tripod MVKBFR-LIVEUS Be Free with Fluid Video Kit (http://amzn.to/2htIlmh)
THE RACE CONTINUES!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click a product link and buy anything from the merchant, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not.
Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 15,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Patreon or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine 🙂 In 2017 we sold our house (and everything in it), quit our engineering careers and moved into our self built campervan. We’ve been on the road since then and every day is an opportunity for a new adventure; we’re chasing our dreams and hopefully it inspires others to do the same!