3D Model of our Ford Transit Conversion 2016 (Interior Layout)
- This download includes the interior layout of our Ford Transit 148″ high-roof extended-length 2016 (per our interactive model). It does not include the van structure1.
- It’s not 100% accurate. Some adjustments were made (a few inches here and there) during the actual build that might not be reflected in the model.
- File format: “.stp”. It is your responsibility to validate if this file format is compatible with your CAD software2.
- Download size: 10MB compressed (.zip)
1 3D scan of vans (very high precision) can be downloaded here: Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter, Ram ProMaster.
2 3D CAD files interoperability is still a major issue these days. Each CAD software (Solidworks, Catia, Fusion 360, Sketchup, etc) uses its own native file format and conversion to a neutral format (.stp) is required for interoperability. This download uses a .stp neutral format, and as for any neutral format:
- You cannot modify the solids to customize them.
- You can measure and use the solids as reference to create your own solids.