Wiring Diagram Bundle:
Customizable High-Resolution PDF (Printable) with built-in calculator
2- Tutorial (pdf):
- Is this wiring diagram suitable for me?
- Our wiring diagram is optimized for off-the-grid Vanlife (full-time/part-time) with occasional shore power usage. This means simplicity, autonomy and efficiency are a priority.
- What are the limitations?
- Do NOT install inverter over 2000W per this diagram, as components are not rated for such high current (bus bars, switch, main fuse, etc.)
- Because our design is intended for off-the-grid usage, there is no transfer switch (a transfer switch allows to bypass the inverter and power high-current devices directly from shore power). So if you plan on running A/C and spending most of your time hooked-up (serviced campground), this diagram might not be the best fit for your needs.
- I cannot use the PDF, why?
- Make sure to open the PDF with Acrobat Reader (it won’t work with a preview app such as Apple Preview), it’s free: get.adobe.com/reader.
This download includes two PDF (Diagram & Tutorial)
Hang on! You might want...
The Builder's Package
Includes all our diagrams and tutorials!
This package includes:
Thanks for your support and for keeping the dream alive!
Nice To Meet You.
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine In 2017 we sold our house (and everything in it), quit our engineering careers and moved into our self built campervan. We’ve been on the road since then and every day is an opportunity for a new adventure; we’re chasing our dreams and hopefully it inspires others to do the same!