This job has not been completed yet, but you will find the material list below.
To be notified when this build journal entry is available, subscribe to our email list:
TIME SPENT ON THE JOB: TBD hours
TOTAL COST : TBD$ USD
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click and commit to buy one of the product linked, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not. Buying through our affiliate links is a great way to say thanks if we were of any help in your van conversion! Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.
- Wedgewood (Atwood) Vision 17″, 3 burners & oven, with Piezo (Buy from Amazon)
- Propane Tank, 20 Pound Steel BBQ-Style (Buy from Amazon)
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Buy from Amazon)
- wait for it!
- Sink & Stove Cabinet
- A whole lot of other things too
- Finish the wall with wood paneling (wait for it!)
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 3,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine, a couple dreaming of being on the move and we’re seeking for the ride of our life. We bought a Ford Transit van, we’re converting it to a campervan and we are now selling our house to make our dream a reality. We are sharing this in hope of inspiring and helping others to follow their dreams too!