We’re no coffee experts, but we’re serious about our coffee routine! Here is what works for us:
1) Good coffee is important, but fresh grounded coffee is importanter! A few minutes prior to the extraction, we grind the coffee beans with the Porlex JP-30 “Tall” Hand Grinder. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
2) We then pull an Espresso Shot using the neat ROK Presso Manual Espresso Maker. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
3) Frothing the milk is done with the Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
There are various ways to brew coffee; this is our take on it! How do YOU brew yours?
The products that we use:
- Porlex JP-30 Hand Coffee Grinder (http://amzn.to/2qb3IfR)
- Gator Coffee Kettle (http://amzn.to/2p7tWzB)
- ROK Presso Manual Espresso Coffee Maker (http://amzn.to/2qaDpGu)
- Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother (http://amzn.to/2qaLxXI)
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click and commit to buy one of the product linked, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not. Buying through our affiliate links is a great way to say thanks if we were of any help in your van conversion! Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 5,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine, a couple dreaming of being on the move and we’re seeking for the ride of our life. We bought a Ford Transit van, converted it to a campervan and we are now selling our house to make our dream a reality. We are sharing this in hope of inspiring and helping others to follow their dreams too!