We’re no coffee experts, but we’re serious about our coffee routine! Here is what works for us:
1) Good coffee is important, but fresh grounded coffee is importanter! A few minutes prior to the extraction, we grind the coffee beans with the Porlex JP-30 “Tall” Hand Grinder. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
2) We then pull an Espresso Shot using the neat ROK Presso Manual Espresso Maker. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
3) Frothing the milk is done with the Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother. Follow this link for the complete review and procedure:
There are various ways to brew coffee; this is our take on it! How do YOU brew yours?
The products that we use:
- Porlex JP-30 Hand Coffee Grinder (http://amzn.to/2qb3IfR)
- Gator Coffee Kettle (http://amzn.to/2p7tWzB)
- ROK Presso Manual Espresso Coffee Maker (http://amzn.to/2qaDpGu)
- Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother (http://amzn.to/2qaLxXI)
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click a product link and buy anything from the merchant, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not.
Buying through our product links is the best way to say thanks if we were of any help for your conversion! Thanks for supporting us and for keeping this website alive 🙂
Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 9,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine, a couple dreaming of being on the move and we’re seeking for the ride of our life. We bought a Ford Transit van, converted it to a campervan, sold our house and hit the road full-time to make our dream a reality. We are sharing this in hope of inspiring and helping others to follow their dreams too!