The van conversion and house downsizing is going full speed ahead!
Here is the progress of the day:
We’re attacking the vertical space! We’re packing our stuff in the van and are adding shelves to maximize storage capacity. While we’re at it, we also get rid of a lot of our stuff, because the downsizing is happening real fast!!
In this picture:
- Portable Hot Shower System: Mr Heater BOSS XCW20 (http://amzn.to/2voqQtl)
- Water Spray Faucet with Coil Hose: Dura Faucet DF-SA186-WT (http://amzn.to/2femrmh)
- Fork Mount: Delta bike hitch (x2) (http://amzn.to/2ur3mzm)
- Telescopic Extension 12.5 Feet Ladder (http://amzn.to/2v5hct1)
- 25 Gallons Fresh Water Tank (http://amzn.to/2feAcRU)
- 50′ food-grade (lead free) water hose (http://amzn.to/2tbmAct)
Photo taken with:
- Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera (http://amzn.to/2hts80u)
- Sony 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (http://amzn.to/2v3qHe2)
- Manfrotto Tripod MVKBFR-LIVEUS Be Free with Fluid Video Kit (http://amzn.to/2htIlmh)
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click and commit to buy one of the product linked, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not. Buying through our affiliate links is a great way to say thanks if we were of any help in your van conversion! Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 5,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine, a couple dreaming of being on the move and we’re seeking for the ride of our life. We bought a Ford Transit van, converted it to a campervan and we are now selling our house to make our dream a reality. We are sharing this in hope of inspiring and helping others to follow their dreams too!