The van conversion and house downsizing is going full speed ahead!
Here is the progress of the day:
We’re attacking the vertical space! We’re packing our stuff in the van and are adding shelves to maximize storage capacity. While we’re at it, we also get rid of a lot of our stuff, because the downsizing is happening real fast!!
In this picture:
- Portable Hot Shower System: Mr Heater BOSS XCW20 (http://amzn.to/2voqQtl)
- Water Spray Faucet with Coil Hose: Dura Faucet DF-SA186-WT (http://amzn.to/2femrmh)
- Fork Mount: Delta bike hitch (x2) (http://amzn.to/2ur3mzm)
- Telescopic Extension 12.5 Feet Ladder (http://amzn.to/2v5hct1)
- 25 Gallons Fresh Water Tank (http://amzn.to/2feAcRU)
- 50′ food-grade (lead free) water hose (http://amzn.to/2tbmAct)
Photo taken with:
- Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera (http://amzn.to/2hts80u)
- Sony 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (http://amzn.to/2v3qHe2)
- Manfrotto Tripod MVKBFR-LIVEUS Be Free with Fluid Video Kit (http://amzn.to/2htIlmh)
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click a product link and buy anything from the merchant, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not.
Buying through our product links is the best way to say thanks if we were of any help for your conversion! Thanks for supporting us and for keeping this website alive 🙂
Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 9,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine, a couple dreaming of being on the move and we’re seeking for the ride of our life. We bought a Ford Transit van, converted it to a campervan, sold our house and hit the road full-time to make our dream a reality. We are sharing this in hope of inspiring and helping others to follow their dreams too!