The van conversion and house downsizing is going full speed ahead!
Here is the progress of the day:
- We finally added the decorative bed-frame
- We added a 120V outlet (above right countertop, below the battery monitor)
- We added a closet area below the bed (it’s accessible from the kitchen) along with a LED strip and a switch.
- We added the cabinet’s doors just below the oven.
In this picture:
- 120V GFCI Outlet 15A (http://amzn.to/2v8jFES)
- Bamboo folding table with aluminum legs (http://amzn.to/2v9Zbd0)
- Atwood 17″ Range with Piezo (http://amzn.to/2vDcaHq)
- Dometic Sink VA7306 with integrated folding faucet & cover (http://amzn.to/2v9RKCP)
- OontZ Angle 3XL Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers (http://amzn.to/2vt8k37)
- 12V Gimbal Fan (http://amzn.to/2v7GQyT)
Photo taken with:
- Sony A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera (http://amzn.to/2hts80u)
- Sony 10-18mm Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (http://amzn.to/2v3qHe2)
- Manfrotto Tripod MVKBFR-LIVEUS Be Free with Fluid Video Kit (http://amzn.to/2htIlmh)
THE RACE CONTINUES!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click and commit to buy one of the product linked, we will receive a commission fee. The price you pay remains the same, affiliate link or not. Buying through our affiliate links is a great way to say thanks if we were of any help in your van conversion! Alternatively, you can visit our Say Thanks! page.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Join 5,000+ followers via Facebook, Instagram or e-mail:
Hello! We’re Isabelle and Antoine, a couple dreaming of being on the move and we’re seeking for the ride of our life. We bought a Ford Transit van, converted it to a campervan, sold our house and hit the road full-time to make our dream a reality. We are sharing this in hope of inspiring and helping others to follow their dreams too!